Thanks for contacting us, one of our experts will be getting back to you shortly. If this is an emergency call us at 770-224-7250.
Call Day or Night! 770-224-7250
- Immediate response 24/7
- Talk to a live person
- On our way in 60 minutes or less
- Free on-site inspection
- Licensed Georgia contractor
- We have a combined 35 years experience in insurance claims
- Family owned and operated
- IICRC Certified
Day Or Night Emergency
Thank You for Contacting Us!
Talk to a live person day or night • 770-224-7250
Day Or Night Emergency Cleanup
© 2020 Rapid Restoration. All Rights Reserved.• 770-224-7250
- Google Rating5.0Based on 35 reviewsRapid Restoration5.0Amanda Stover17:13 10 Feb 20Rapid Restoration is a wonderful company! They were out to our home within hours of our call. Drew was informative, helpful, and extremely professional!! We would recommend them above everyone else!Ben Pitts03:14 05 Nov 19Called , the next day The Owner Drew came out. We walked the entire home and looked at what needed to be done. Very informative on what steps needed to be taken. The damage wasn’t extensive and there wasn’t anything he could help with as far as claiming under insurance. We talked for a good while and turns out they do much more than just Resoration. I would highly recommend calling the team at Rapid Resoration with any Resoration or remodeling needs!Matt Zhun18:32 01 Nov 19After looking over several quotes and feeling a bit overwhelmed, Drew was able to decipher the process and make sense of what was needed. The team was fast and efficient. Within a few days the house was clean and free of smoke smell. I highly recommend Rapid Restoration.Holli Edie18:14 01 Nov 19The crew at Rapid Restoration did a great job cleaning up the mess in my home after it caught on fire. The smoke smell was terrible and black soot was all over the walls. Hi team came in quickly, did a very thorough job for a great price. I was afraid the smell would never come out, but it did! This is a trustworthy company and I highly recommend them! Great work Drew and team! THANK YOU!!Carol Rivers22:22 03 Sep 19They did a fantastic job on my daughters home. I would highly recommend themChristine Rivers22:22 03 Sep 19Rapid Restoration did a great job getting the work done due to a water leak. They made the process of dealing with my insurance company quick and easy. My overall experience was a great one and would definitely recommend them for any construction needs.peg carlson20:12 03 Sep 19Drew and his team were total professionals. I was in a state of complete panic when I saw standing water in my basement. They arrived quickly, were able to remove the water from my carpeting, removed all the padding, removed the shoe molding, removed all the damp sheet rock, set the fans going and within four days my basement was totally dry and back in ship shape. Every member of his crew was courteous and professional.Chasity Gibbs04:02 17 Jan 19We are so very pleased with the professionalism, communication and quality of work Drew and his guys have provided on our project. Drew has walked us through the entire process as this was an insurance claim/repair from water damage but also additional work we chose to add during the project. . Drew has been prompt and thorough to answer and assist with any questions we had and he has been very patient with us throughout as I had unexpected surgery and needed to halt the project for 3 weeks. The installation subcontractors that Drew recommended were top notch and Drew has been present and available to oversee every step of the project even spending some late evenings and weekends making sure everything was taken care of. My father is a retired contractor therefore he has followed up on this project himself (just bc he’s a Dad) and he has been very impressed with the work ethic and knowledge provided to us by Rapid. It has been refreshing to work with a company that we did not have to worry about hidden costs and their honesty. Justin was our project manager and he has been a vital part of this process. And Dana in the office has been fabulous to assist when I needed to know specific accounting info when payments were being made or checks sent to vendors. Great crew, great company!Laurie Herron21:11 28 Dec 18I have worked with Drew on a couple of projects and have always been very pleased. Most recently, he restored and renovated our basement after a flood from the water heater. He worked with our insurance company and kept within the budget, allowing us to get all new LVP to replace the carpeting. We also got a new bathroom vanity and replaced trim and drywall. The work was done in a timely manner,. He and his crew were mindful of our three cats, being sure to not let them out. He was responsive to my questions and concerns, and it looks like we have a brand new basement. We get compliiments all the time.Although this started out as a nightmare, Drew made the restoration process, go pretty seamlessly, and we are very happy with the results.Gabrielle Reed18:38 30 Aug 18“Due to a horrific storm a gigantic tree fell slap on my house. Rapid Restorations responded quickly and put my mind at ease. I was very pleased to see how quickly Drew Blackwell responded to not only phone calls but text and emails as well. Despite some minor issues in regards to the insurance company he remained professional and eager to help in anyway he could. I am confident that Drew Blackwell will do everything in his power to ensure that his customers are satisfied - I know he did for me. Highly recommended and will definitely use again. Very thankful for Drew Blackwell and his crew!”Chloe Ruggles15:02 25 Aug 18Drew and his crew did an amazingly and professional job restoring our floors after a water leak. Very personable. Highly recommend!!Tony Salera21:37 22 Jul 18Drew came out to my house for a water leak in the basement. He could have charged me hundreds of dollars to fix it. Instead he showed me how to fix it myself and it cost me a total investment of $6. He is an honest and knowledgeable Contractor.